CE Measure is the first peer-reviewed journal dedicated specifically to the art and science of healthcare educational outcomes measurement.
Original manuscripts that address outcomes methodologies, results, practice-based protocols, CE conference highlights and abstracts, and case histories will be published to promote vigorous academic scrutiny of this important subject.
Sample articles (all available free online):
- Changing Performance among Practicing Pharmacists through Comprehensive Educational Initiatives
- Use of Uniform Outcomes Methodologies to Measure Clinical Impact of Large-Scale CME Initiatives
- Measures of Perceived Self-Efficacy as a Method of Evaluating Educational Outcomes
- Case Report: Web-Based Commitment-to-Change Evaluation of an Annual CME Conference
- Taking the Plunge: A CME Provider’s Journey to the 21st Century
- Continuing Professional Education in Athletic Training: Is Knowledge Acquired and Retained?
- Improving Primary Care Management of Joint Pain through a PI/QI-CME Approach