The following articles are available free online from the CACHE Open Access Library:
- Casebeer L, Engler S, Bennett N, Irvine M, Sulkes D, Deslauriers M, Zhang S. A controlled trial of the effectiveness of Internet continuing medical education. BMC Med 2008 Dec 4;6(1):37.
- Bennett NL, Casebeer LL, Kristofco R, Collins BC. Family physicians’ information seeking behaviors: A survey comparison with other specialties. BMC Med Inform Decis Mak 2005 Mar 22;5:9.
- Fordis M, King JE, Ballantyne CM, Jones PH, Schneider KH, Spann SJ, Greenberg SB, Greisinger AJ. Comparison of the instructional efficacy of Internet-based CME with live interactive CME workshops: a randomized controlled trial. JAMA 2005 Sep 7;294(9):1043-51.
- Abdolrasulnia M, Collins BC, Casebeer L, Wall T, Spettell C, Ray MN, Weissman NW, Allison JJ. Using email reminders to engage physicians in an Internet-based CME intervention. BMC Med Educ 2004 Sep 29;4:17.
- Curran V, Kirby F, Parsons E, Lockyer J. Short report: satisfaction with on-line CME. Evaluation of the rural MDcme website. Can Fam Physician 2004 Feb;50:271-4.
- Casebeer LL, Strasser SM, Spettell CM, Wall TC, Weissman N, Ray MN, Allison JJ. Designing tailored Web-based instruction to improve practicing physicians’preventive practices. J Med Internet Res 2003 Jul-Sep;5(3):e20. Epub 2003 Sep 25.
- Casebeer L, Bennett N, Kristofco R, Carillo A, Centor R. Physician Internet medical information seeking and on-line continuing education use patterns. J Contin Educ Health Prof 2002(1);22:33-42.