The following articles are available free online from CACHE’s Open Access Library:
- Council on Ethical and Judicial Affairs (CEJA). American Medical Association. Report 1 of The Council on Ethical and Judicial Affairs: Industry Support of Professional Education in Medicine.
- Mamdani B. The ethics of industry support for professional education in medicine. Indian J Med Ethics 2008 Oct-Dec;5(4):177-80.
- Sears J. Implementing the Recommendations of the AAMC Task Force on Industry Funding of Medical Education: A Selected Policy Language Compendium. Washington: Association of American Medical Colleges, 2008.
- Industry Funding of Medical Education: Report of an AAMC Task Force. Washington: Association of American Medical Colleges, 2008.
- Cervero RM, He J. The Relationship between Commercial Support and Bias in Continuing Medical Education Activities: A Review of the Literature. June 2008.
- Continuing Education in the Health Professions: Improving Healthcare Through Lifelong Learning. A Conference Sponsored by the Josiah Macy, Jr. Foundation. New York: Josiah Macy, Jr. Foundation, 2008.
- Hebert PC. The need for an Institute of Continuing Health Education [editorial]. CMAJ March 25 2008;178(7):805-806.
- Letters in response to Hebert. 2008.
Filed under: Industry & Health Care |