Here are the ten PLoS Medicine articles viewed most often during the last week.
1. Why Most Published Research Findings Are False
2. Serotonin and Depression: A Disconnect between the Advertisements and the Scientific Literature
3. The Impact Factor Game
4. Do Antidepressants Cure or Create Abnormal Brain States?
5. The Latest Mania: Selling Bipolar Disorder
6. Pharmaceutical Marketing and the Invention of the Medical Consumer
7. The Limits of Reductionism in Medicine: Could Systems Biology Offer an Alternative?
8. Bigger and Better: How Pfizer Redefined Erectile Dysfunction
9. The Fight against Disease Mongering: Generating Knowledge for Action
10. The Impact of Open Access upon Public Health