See also Individual Issues of Journals; News & Selected Journals for Medical & Adult Educators
The June 2006 issue has just been published online; full text by subscription. Some sample article titles:
- Problem-based Learning [editorial]
- Audit or research: the ethics of publication [editorial]
- A covenant model for the medical educator–student relationship: lessons from the covenant model of the physician–patient relationship
- How well do paediatric residency programmes prepare residents for clinical practice and their future careers?
- A comparison of the effects of problem-based learning and lecturing on the development of students' critical thinking
- Longterm effects of problem-based learning: a comparison of competencies acquired by graduates of a problem-based and a conventional medical school
- Validation of learning style measures: implications for medical education practice
- The assessment of professionalism [letter]
Read the full table of contents for June.